JAE Appeal 2018
Appeal for admission to Catholic Junior College will be based on merit. All applicants have to meet the college's cut-off points before they submit their appeals through the college online appeal portal. Eligible appeals will be given consideration, subject to available vacancies and college’s admission criteria.
2018 Appeal Procedure
- General Appeal - Students who wish to appeal through academic results.
- CCA Appeal - Students who wish to appeal through CCA with at least school representation level in the secondary school. Please refer to Table 2 for the list of CCAs.
The timeframe for the appeal process is given in Table 1.
Table 1: Timeframe for Appeal Process
Type of Appeal
Submission of Documents
The application process is as follows:
Complete the online application form via the Online Registration portal HERE. (The portal is now OFFLINE)
Print a copy of the Online Registration Appeal Form after your online submission.
Submit the printed Online Registration Appeal Form and a photocopy of all supporting documents personally to the college within the time frame indicated in Table 1.
The supporting documents include:
1) Form A (which was issued to you together with your results slip)
2) Posting slip
3) ‘O’ Level, Sec 3, Sec 4 exam results (Please bring along the original documents for verification)
4) JAE Verification slip (showing 1st, 2nd, 3rd JC choices)
5) CCA certificates
6) Optional: Testimonials and referral letters
Late or incomplete submission will not be considered.
Additional Information for CCA Appeal
- Only shortlisted students will be called for trials/auditions.
- Students are reminded to be punctual for trials/auditions and are required to be in their Secondary School sports attire or school uniform.
- Having granted a trial/audition does not mean that the CCA appeal has been successful.
Table 2: Relevant CCAs
● Ten-pin Bowling
● Track & Field / Cross Country
● Drama (English)
● Guitar Ensemble
● Symphonic band
● Oratorical Society
● Shortlisted students will be invited for interview.
● Final decision will be made by the Interview Panel after the interview.
● Successful applicants will be notified by call or SMS by 8 Feb 2018, 1400hrs.