CJC > Education
An education at Catholic Junior College prepares you for a changing university landscape and a whole life beyond school. Over the course of two years, we bring together a rigorous academic programme and a robust character education programme.
Here at Catholic Junior College, curiosity, imagination and a love for learning mean a lot to us. How we teach and how you learn are just as important as what you learn. That is why our teachers are guided by these core principles:
- Higher-order thinking skills, such as evaluation and interpretation, in all subjects
- Collaborative learning that harnesses students' strengths and develops new skills
- Assessment that makes sense: assignments and tests reinforce learning
We see the importance of character and values in an interconnected, fast-changing world. We also want our students to apply and grow their talent in a real context.
- A character and citizenship programme based on service and self-development
- Leadership modules that build personal and social literacy skills
- Service learning and attachment opportunities that put your qualities to the test
- Career and higher education programmes that guide you towards your aspirations
The education of the whole person is our forte. In Veritate et Caritate.