Catholic Junior College Scholarships
A. THE ARCHBISHOP'S SCHOLARSHIP
2) The Archbishop’s Scholarship - For JC1 students (from affiliated and non-affiliated schools) who have gained admission to CJC
The Archbishop’s Scholarship is available to JC1 students in CJC who possess a good academic track record in secondary school with proven leadership qualities and commitment to serve the community.
The Scholarship is open for application from the start of Term 1 to the Last Monday of Term 1 in 2020 for JC1 CJC students. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and the scholarship awarded to deserving students in Term 2.
More information and FAQs on application for the Archbishop's Scholarship is available here.
After submitting the online application form, please email a copy of your Secondary 4/5 Preliminary and Mid-Year examinations results slips to email@example.com
B. THE FLAME SCHOLARSHIP (CCA)
The Flame Scholarship, valued at $750.00 per annum, is available to JC1 CJC students with exceptional strengths and/or abilities in leadership and co-curricular areas such as the performing arts and sports track record in secondary school. They should also display commitment to serve the community.
The Flame Scholar may hold another scholarship for which they might be successful after entry to CJC (e.g. English Language and Linguistics Scholarship). The scholarship is renewable in JC2 if contribution to the identified CCA or leadership area is sustained during JC1 and the student achieves A-Level University rank points of 50 points (excluding Project Work) or top 75th percentile within the student’s respective streams.
Applicants must be Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents / Non-Citizens with at least one parent who is Singaporean. The Scholarship is open for application from the start of Term 1 to 29th May 2020 for JC1 CJC students. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in Term 3 and the scholarship awarded to deserving students in Term 4.
Please click here for the application form.
After submitting the online application form, please email a copy of your
Secondary 4/5 Preliminary and Mid-Year examinations results slips to firstname.lastname@example.org
English Language Elective Scholarship
- Be Singapore citizens;
- Have done consistently well in school, obtaining outstanding results in the GCE O-Level Examinations or equivalent results based on IP school’s internal assessment, including a distinction in English Language;
- Have successfully been admitted to one of the English Language Elective Programme (ELEP) centres;
- Have a very good record of co-curricular activities; and
- Not currently be in receipt of any MOE scholarship (except EESIS and ESIP).