The Caring Teacher Awards 2018
NOMINATION FORM FOR CARING TEACHER AWARDS 2018
The Caring Teacher Awards (CTA) are aimed at acknowledging and rewarding those teachers in our schools who show care and concern for the holistic development of their students and go the extra mile to ensure their charges grow up to be confident and independent learners.
One teacher each from a primary school, a secondary school and a junior college/centralised institute will be honoured at the CTA 2018 award ceremony.
Nominees for the awards should fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a full-time teacher in a primary school, a secondary school or junior college/centralised institute in Singapore;
- Possess at least three years of teaching experience in Singapore; and
- Demonstrate exemplary character, initiative, integrity, altruism and a proven record of service to their schools and students.
While demonstration of good teaching practices and the ability to deliver excellent examination results are part of the selection criteria, the emphasis of the awards is on the humanistic qualities of the teaching profession.
Members of the public including students, parents, teachers and principals are invited to submit their nominations. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed for the final selection of the National-Level Winners.
The CTA is organised by the National Institute of Education, Singapore, in partnership with ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, with the support of the Ministry of Education.
Please download the nomination form from the link provided:
Completed nomination forms can be submitted to Ms Lee Ting Ting (School Staff Developer) through:
(1) email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for softcopies
(2) mail (Catholic Junior College 129 Whitley Road, Singapore 297822) for hardcopies
All nomination forms must be submitted by 13 Oct 2017.